Indianapolis Faculty Council Meeting
October 11, 2019
|Position||Name||YES / NO|
|Vice Chair||Janet Dalzell|
|Senior Faculty Rep||Diane Smith|
|Senior Faculty Rep||Merrill Yancey|
|Adjunct Faculty Rep||Linda Nicole Morse|
|Adjunct Faculty Rep||Liz Gimenez|
|Rep for School of Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering & Applied Technology||J. Bradon Barnes|
|Rep for School of Arts, Science & Education||Dorcas Parson|
|Rep for School of Business, Logistics & Supply Chain||Nicol Bradberry|
|Rep for School of Health Sciences||Marcus Stowe|
|Rep for School of Information Technology||Patrick Benner|
|Rep for School of Nursing||Randall Scott Sharkey|
|Rep for School of Public Affairs & Social Services||Lara O’Dell|
- Guest Speaker – Jay Watts Executive Director of Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
- Wrap-Up from Statewide Faculty Council Meeting on 10/4 (Andrew).
- Kids in Classroom Discussion
- Update: Standing Subcommittee on Faculty Onboarding Process Improvement (Pat, Linda, Dorcas, Nicol, Lara, and Robin)
- Update: Standing Subcommittee on Faculty Reclassification Process (Janet, Diane, Merrill, Marcus, Braden, and Randall)
- F4 Faculty Reclassification Committee Volunteers (Erica)
- New faculty issues / concerns?
Next Meeting FRIDAY December 6 @ 2 pm?